Saturday, May 2, 2009

Paper and Mothers Day Cards

I created my own paper using a sponge, Close To My Heart Ink, bulk white card stock, and my Cricut Expression. I made 4 different sheets.
I also created this simple Mother's Day card using the paper I created. Sorry I am not the best picture taker. If you have any suggestions to get a better picture please leave me a commint. I hope to someday get a good editing program but until then this will have to do.
Recipe:
Inks: Sweet Leaf, Blush, Lilac Mist (all CTMH)
White Card Stock
Cricut Cartridge-Accent Essentials
Spounge
Small Alphabet Stamps (I am not sure where they are from)
Pink Ribbon from Walmart
Thanks for Looking
Laci

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous papers. I absolutely love that cartridge from the cricut but would have never of thought to do anything like this with it. Love the card you made one of the papers.

    ReplyDelete