Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mojo Madness 107

This is my first time attempting in a Mojo sketch, though I have wanted to for a long time. I saw this sketch and I knew exactly what I wanted to do. You can see the sketch and other examples here. I think my card turned out really cute and I really loved this sketch. Here is my card.



Recipe:

Paper: Evensong Level 2 Paper Pack (CTMH), White Cardstock, and White Card Stock Base.

Stamps: Festive Frills (CTMH)

Ink: New England Ivy (CTMH)

Tools: Coluzzle Knife, Coluzzle Mat, Large Circle Template, Small Circle Template, Silent Setter (Provo Craft), Scallop Punch (Stampin' Up), Edge Distresser (CTMH), Fiscars Paper Cutter, and Sicsors (CTMH)

Accsesories: Liquid Glass (CTMH), Demensionals (walmart) Olive Ribbon (walmart), Brads (Hobby Lobby)

Other: Tape Runner

1 comment: